Finn has started going to a Mom's Day Out program for 3 year olds on Mondays and Wednesdays at Second Presbyterian Church- Children's Circle Preschool. He LOVES it. His first day a man named Jungle Jim came and brought lots of animals, then the next time he went was pajama day- he was so super cute and I wish I would have taken a picture...
Sawyer and I really miss him on Mondays and Wednesdays when he is there but I know he has so much fun and I love to talk about his day with him after I pick him up. Last Wednesday I had to pick him up early to take him to his 3 year Dr's appointment. Sawyer and I peeked in his classroom and they were all sitting and eating lunch. Finn saw me and said "You're not supposed to be here! I'm going to eat lunch and take a nap! You're not supposed to be here!" Guess he's not missing me too much;)
