Monday, January 28, 2013

10 Month Sawyer


Who is this long lean kid?? Where did my chubby baby go?!

At 10 months, Sawyer is zooming around crawling, creeping along furniture, getting into every cabinet door and drawer, laughing at his hilarious brother and SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! Yeehaw! He finally started sleeping through the night after Christmas when he got back into his own bed! He has been a super all star night sleeper since then. He's still napping twice a day for at least 1.5 hours each AND sleeping all night-- this kid is getting a lot of sleep! I'm still BF'ing 4x/day and PRAISE THE LORD- Sawyer's not allergic to dairy! Woot woot! He had some yogurt (which he did not like) and no adverse reaction followed! So I'm now trying to get him to like dairy and lots of other foods. He feeds himself so well but if he doesn't like it or if he is done, he will swipe the food on the floor to let me know! 

I looooooove my Sawyer Boyer and he is such a smiley happy baby and so fun to get giggling. It is a complete joy of mine to make him giggle giggle giggle- his laugh is super sweet and amazing and he is super ticklish- especially after I feed him at night in the dark. I'll be rocking him all cozy in his sleep sack and think he is asleep then I'll give him a kiss and he will just start giggling. Then I can't stop kissing him and he can't stop giggling. My favorite time:)