Finn is 2.5!
I wrote on our calendar that Finn was 18 months old. But he is definitely not 18 months
but 30! Crazy that Micah and I are 30 years and he is 30 months!
Found a new food for Finn to eat! Instead of peanut butter, which he is allergic to,
we discovered SunButter!! It is made from sunflower seeds which may seem rather weird but I eat it and it has filled the peanut butter void in my life! I think it tastes just like peanut butter- Micah on the other hand, not so much.
But you have no idea how happy I am to have another choice of food to feed Finn!
We can make SunButter sandwiches and dip apples in it and it is a welcome alternative to the mass amounts of avocado and sausage that Finn consumes!
Finn and I made "chocolate chippies" for his 2.5 year birthday:)
Not a fan of the splash park... Finn did carry a bucket around in case water magically jumped into it:)
Finn is a big fan of picnics though:)


