Monday, July 9, 2012

4 Month Old Sawyer


Mr. Sawyer is 4 months old.
At his 4 month check up he was 17 lbs 11 oz and 27 inches.
He has yet to roll over and does not seem interested in doing so!
He eats every 3-4 hours during the day and 4 hours intervals at night.
I lay him down around 7pm and do a dream feed around 10 or 11. Then he wakes up to eat again around 3am and then up at 6 or 7am!

The Miracle Blanket cannot contain this kid and he wakes up when he gets out of it- up to 3 times a night. I don't want to use it anymore and have tried to lay him down for naps with one arm out and he has gone to sleep... after much crying and despair. Not sure if I should continue with that. It is so nice to wrap him up and have him go to sleep 
within 5 minutes peacefully!

He still is the sweetest and happiest baby and he has no signs of rash or eczema- other than from drooling-  praise God!! Finn had rashes right before he was 4 months old so I'm hoping we are in the clear with food allergies.