Well Mr. Micah has accepted a temporary manager position in Scranton, Pennsylvania for 6 months.
He went out there 3 days ago and will be flying back on the weekends until the boys and I move out there with him for August-December. That way we won't have to drive back and forth for our 2 family vacations that already involve a decent amount of driving! The process happened super fast and in one week from the position being posted Micah was already there! Crazy! We don't know any details of where we will live but being away from Micah for the next 2 months that much- I'll take living anywhere clean and safe. Ok, I might have more requisites than that...:)
We went to Cafe Patachou after church for a last hurrah before Micah flew out.
Seriously?? I can't believe how adorable these boys are- all 3 of them!

