Sawyer is 3 months old!
And never leaving his bassinet! I'm having issues with moving him to his crib...
Sawyer is a rockstar baby and so ridiculously cute, sweet, happy and fun.
He smiles all of the time and I can get him laughing so good- it is now a hobby of mine!
He has maintained his sleeping/eating schedule going 3 hours in between eating during the day and maybe, maybe 4-5 at night if I cross my fingers super tight:)
He weighs 16.5-17 pounds and seems super long!
Did I say he's a super great? So calm and chill and cries when he's super tired or hungry.
He's holding his head up longer during tummy time but has no interest in rolling over!
Sawyer is an EARLY bird and let's me know it's time to party around 5-6am (after he's just eaten at 4'ish...) and talks (squeaks, squeals, baby yells) until about 6-6:30am when Finn decides its time to come into our room and tell us "I up!".
For his 3 month birthday, Sawyer was introduced to the exersaucer!
He still is a little unstable but with a pillow under his feet and one behind him he loves
to look at all the toys! He seems to do better like that in the exersaucer than the Bumbo.
We love our Sawyer!



