So here is proof that I have grown in the past 12 months.
The picture on the left is of floppy baby me coming home from the hospital in my bear outfit. The picture on the right was taken last week. My Mom stuffed me into it and this picture captures exactly how I was feeling about her doing so!
It's such a cute outfit and the sad thing is I never actually wore it! I only actually put it on when I was way too small for it and way too big!!
The picture on the left is of floppy baby me coming home from the hospital in my bear outfit. The picture on the right was taken last week. My Mom stuffed me into it and this picture captures exactly how I was feeling about her doing so!
It's such a cute outfit and the sad thing is I never actually wore it! I only actually put it on when I was way too small for it and way too big!!