Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Birthday

Prepare yourself for lots of birthday pictures because I turned ONE!!That's right, Finn is 1.
Waving to party-attenders
Not so sure about this
Why is that cake on fire??
Blow out the candle or touch it with my tiny finger?
Way to go Mom- I burnt my finger. (kind've, not really...)
Bib necessary.
My superstar self eating my cake!
It was so good I decided to dive right in!
I ate a lot of the icing.
Green is one of my favorite colors.
Maybe I should've worn a bigger bib?
The other cake
I enjoyed myself.
At G&G Thorne's

After a quick outfit change, a picture in front of my presentsPresent time! I may be one but I'm not a fan of clothes yet.

I got a car for Christmas and a cheetah for my birthday!! So big!
With cousin Della at the end of the day.