-
We spent April 30th moving out of our 1702 N. New Jersey home. Many thanks to Grandma Thorne, Mark, Colin and Rhett for helping us move! We are in transition right now- otherwise known as- we do not have a destination to move to currently. We are still up in the air with where we will move to next. My crib and and Mom and Dad's bed and half our house are in a PackRat (like a Pod) and the other half is in our friend's garage. We are now living at my Grandma and Grandpa Thorne's house. I greatly enjoy being here. When I take a nap, my window has curtains that actually make the room dark! It is wonderful! The floors have carpet, there are no noisy sirens outside, I can go for loooooooong safe walks:) My parents have greatly enjoyed these things too as well as Grandma and Grandpa's pool table and tennis courts (they sometimes play after they put me to bed:) ).