-
I'm now 5 months old and here's what's going on in my life. I totally love jumping in my bouncy bounce. When I'm in my exersaucer, I now really like to look at the animals surrounding. I also have noticed and like to look at my brother Sifl when he's creeping around the room. My black and white ring is my favorite thing to chew on. I eat every 4 hours and sleep during the day about every 2 hours- taking 3 naps in my wonderfully glorious Miracle Blanket. I'm sleeping through the night again and getting up around 7:30. I turn myself sideways and get stuck at least once a night though... I am officially over my cold and a healthy baby again! I can hold myself up on my hands during Tummy Time and still just really don't think about rolling over. I can do it but only when I get mad. It's not something I do for fun. I LOVE standing and with some help I stand quite often.