Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Play Date!

Jackson: I'm so much bigger than you. I can totally sit up all by myself.
Finn: What? You like the puffer fish on my shirt? Thanks!
Parker: Um, does anyone realize this tractor is also a book? That is amazing.
Jackson: My socks are red and yellow and I love deer.
Finn: I love puffer fish too.
Parker: (reading) The tractor plows the fields.
This is me trying to see if Jackson tastes like any of my toys.
-
My Mom took me to meet some friends of hers who have boys sort of close to my age. Jackson is 7.5 months and his Mom is Dolly and Parker is 15 months and his Mom is Kelli. We played at Jackson's house and had a good time sharing toys and about how we came into this world. Can't wait until we're all older and can play some basketball together!