Scranton is known for it's steam locomotives
+
Finn loves Thomas the train
=
Match made in Heaven
We saw an excessive number of mammoth locomotives and train parts at Steamtown today.
We also went on a 30 minute train ride around Scranton that somehow went over
the same dangerously narrow high off the ground bridge 3x. But who's counting...
Finn loved when they blew the whistle!
Not sure which bro pic I like better!
Trains are ginormous.
We narrowly escaped getting run over by a train after I took this picture.
Ok, we had about 30 seconds before a 5mph train would have slowly run us over.
I had a brief moment of panic when I saw the train coming and yelled to Finn
"Off the tracks, let's go!!!" and then he saw the train and froze like a deer on the tracks...
I'm still trying to erase this memory.
Then we went to have a picnic and narrowly escaped a snake attack.
We almost stepped on a 3 foot long black slithering snake.
I loudly screamed and Finn said "Take the snake away Jesus!"
Jesus took the snake away- it slithered into the trees.
Not sure how God chose me to be Finn's Mom but I'm super glad he did.



