Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy 1 Month Sawyer!

1 Month Old!
(I tried for a LONG time to get a little smile... didn't happen this month! :)

Sawyer is doing great! He has been out and about SOOOO much more than his brother was at his age. I had Finn on house bound for a long time. I don't think he went to church
until he was 5 weeks old or was it 10...? :) Sawyer went to church at 2 weeks and Costco, the Children's Museum, the Zoo, Target, everywhere when he was 3 and 4 weeks old!

He is still eating every 3 hours and sometimes does 5 hour sleeping spurts at night but is mostly a 3 hour guy. He is definitely out of newborn diapers and clothes! And I am loving breaking into Finn's old clothes and remembering how he looked in them all!

We are loving our new baby snuggling and figuring out how to best love 2 kiddos.
I've struggled with making sure Finn feels special and loved and not overlooked- especially when I'm feeding Sawyer all.the.time! I had some emotional moments earlier on but like to focus on how much fun they are going to have together soon enough!