I have been doing so much new fun stuff recently that I don't know where to start!
12 things Finn is doing these days
12 things Finn is doing these days
1. I love carrying around items in my mouth like a dog. Which is a little weird since I don't have a dog and am not quite sure where I picked this up.
2. The balancing golf balls on spoons trick- did it all by myself. Seriously. Mom caught me and you would have thought I was doing a hand-stand.
3. I climb in and out of laundry baskets with ease.
4. I climb up AND down stairs.
5. I'm really into playing with my Little People environments (barn, plane, train, etc). I push them, flip them and occasionally put a Little Person on them.
6. Upon my parents getting me out of my crib in the morning, I throw my penguin on the floor to greet them.
7. I bonk my head repeatedly with my hand and sometimes bonk my head on the floor or table or couch. This is normally done when I do not get my way.
8. I've recently started making funny faces and enjoy my parents laughing reaction!
9. I've been waking up around 7:30am and taking 2 hour naps.
10. Today was the first day I took one nap (on purpose). It was 2 hours and wonderful! I may try it again tomorrow.
11. I've been having some separation anxiety when being dropped off at the nursery. I try to work through it but I think it's my age.
12. I love to dance. When I'm really feeling it, I put a hand in the air and wave it like I just don't care.