Friday, February 18, 2011

I Love the Outdoors!

Playing with my car that I have been waiting
to play with since Christmas!
It was such a great day!
Having a snack in my car.
And a totally awesome time.Stuffing my face with graham crackers.
It is the best.
Loving this most beautiful spring-like day!
I had no idea that golf balls grew
in our yard. But apparently they do
because I spotted this patch today.

Just another reason today was so great!!
Totally cozy on a walk.Practicing my sweetest baby ever smile.With Mom on attempt #30 to get us both
looking at the camera.
She is distracted easily.Can I go play now?

Today was such a beautiful day out! We went for a long walk and I held tight to my graham cracker (I'm really into graham crackers right now) the whole walk. I pushed my car all over the driveway and the patio and crawled on the cement a lot- I seriously need to figure out a better way to get around because my knees are sore!!

Dad left tonight for the weekend to visit a friend in Chicago so Mom and I are roughing it. I think she's making an apple pie right now!