
Grandpa Rex helping me walk with the encouragement of 3 cute cousins.

Boiler up!

Me not being a fair-weather fan but singing Hail Purdue post-Purdue loss to IU.

Finn: Purdue is better than IU.
Mady: But my Mom went to IU.
Finn: True but she secretly wishes she would have gone to Purdue.
Mady: Really?? Thanks for telling me. Purdue is better than IU. Get this outfit off of me.

Me telling Mady that I was just kidding and haha, I got her to say that Purdue is better than IU.
She was distraught. I tried to console her.

I ate my second Thanksgiving at my G&G Thorne's house. Again, I ate by myself and was napping during the actual T-day meal. Maybe next year I will eat with everyone!
At this Turkey Day there was G&G Thorne, Stacy Kevin, Drew, Zack, Luke, Jody, Tim, Ellie, Mady, Mindy, Jeremy, Della and Ava. Love my family!