My 11th month was a big one for me. I'm still right around 23'ish pounds and I'm not sure how tall I am, I think I've gotten taller though! I'm being an early bird- getting up at 7 is definitely sleeping in for me. I'm still taking 2 naps a day.
I've tried a lot of foods this month- grapes, strawberries, soy milk, cheerios, salsa, beef- can't think of any others right now... But the biggest thing is that I am drinking from a sippy!! I love to drink soy milk from my sippy and feel like a big boy when doing so. I'm also eating chunkier foods too and doing a great job at chewing stuff up!
I've learned a lot of new tricks this month. Giving kisses is my newest one- most of the time they are wide open mouth kisses. I love dancing and my Mom and I have a dance session at least once a day. I also like to play with my cars and make vroom vroom noises! My favorite toys are still my golf balls and I'm sleeping with my penguin every night now. When my parents tell me to put my toys in the basket, I do it! It's fun to follow directions. I've also learned that I can say no when I don't want something by shaking my head no. More carrots? Nope. Kisses? No thanks. I struggle with having my teeth brushed and would rather chew on the toothbrush. Although I did brush a few strokes on my own the other day! I can sit and leaf through my books by myself and like to turn pages when being read to.
Also new this month- my first stomach bug! I was sick for a couple days but have fully recovered:)
New words I know and try to say: ball, baby, woof-woof.