I am very blessed to say that my parents celebrated their 4 year wedding anniversary on September 3rd. I got to celebrate with them and we did so by going to Ribfest (think expensive cheap meat and Bret Michaels performing), Wal-mart and McAllister's for dinner. The highlight of my (and their) day was me taking a nap for the first time in my stroller in a pretty park as my stroller seat lays back and is perfect for napping. It was the first time I've used that feature and I (they) were really excited about it. They got to chat about being married and how much they loved each other (and me) and it was a great day.
Thanks for getting married Mom and Dad and for showing me what a marriage centered around Christ looks like!
Thanks for getting married Mom and Dad and for showing me what a marriage centered around Christ looks like!