I love my puppy.I am 8 months old! What fun these past 7 months have been and now things are starting to get crazy! I now weigh 23 pounds and am ? inches long.
In the past month, I've learned I can move backwards. It is so interesting. All this time, I was just laying there and now I can move. My parents keep trying to put me on all 4's and pushing me forward but hello, that is not how you go backwards guys. They don't remember what they did when they were a baby... I've been a super sleeper (minus the past week when I've decided to wake up very very early 3:30, very early 5 and super early 5:30) and have started pivoting around in my crib as well as getting stuck in the corners and having to cry for someone to save me from those corners. I now sit in my stroller without my carseat (most times), I wear cloth diapers, I love to sit up on my knees (with help) next to the couch and play. I say ba ba, ma ma, and have recently found my tongue- which makes crazy noises, you should try it. I put my hands up to be picked up and sometimes reach for my brother cat when he is close by.
I'm eating peas, carrots, green beans, plums, peaches, bananas (rarely), apples, pears, millet and white potatos. I'm looking forward to trying a lot more foods this month! My skin has become super clear and perfectly babylike again so my Mom is eating gluten and soy again and nothing has changed, my skin is still perfect! I went to Virginia this month, Lafayette multiple times, the State Fair, swimming and have spent a lot of time outside.


