It feels like I was 6 months old forever! That could quite possible be due to my parents going by weeks (24 weeks = 6 months = wrong). So I was 6 months old for 6 weeks as I am now 30 weeks old now. Anyways, here is my 7 month old update:
I've been a really good sleeper again now that almost all my teeth are in. There were a couple weeks in there when I would wake up quite frequently in the night. I go to bed around 7-8 and wake up around 6-7. Although the past couple days I've been letting my parents sleep in until 8am!! Whoa! I'm trying new foods every 4 days and have now had: brown rice cereal, millet, pears, butternut squash, green beans, banana and avocado. I love pears.
I roll back and forth and can now sit up by myself with no help!! I can't get myself to the sitting position but when put there, I will stay and play happily! I think I've gotten more cuddily in the past month and enjoy holding on to whoever is holding me and cuddling up. I love to laugh when tickled or when someone makes funny faces at me. I'm doing this new thing in my crib when I'm on my tummy- I go back and forth almost all the way up on my knees like I'm getting ready to take off! I dive for toys in the bath and love bath time but do not like lotion time. Lotion time is very frequent these days: 2-3x/day. So 2/3x a day I am unhappy. I really don't like when someone is wiping off my face or wiping lotion on. I've loved my first summer so far and can't wait for the rest of it!
I've been a really good sleeper again now that almost all my teeth are in. There were a couple weeks in there when I would wake up quite frequently in the night. I go to bed around 7-8 and wake up around 6-7. Although the past couple days I've been letting my parents sleep in until 8am!! Whoa! I'm trying new foods every 4 days and have now had: brown rice cereal, millet, pears, butternut squash, green beans, banana and avocado. I love pears.
I roll back and forth and can now sit up by myself with no help!! I can't get myself to the sitting position but when put there, I will stay and play happily! I think I've gotten more cuddily in the past month and enjoy holding on to whoever is holding me and cuddling up. I love to laugh when tickled or when someone makes funny faces at me. I'm doing this new thing in my crib when I'm on my tummy- I go back and forth almost all the way up on my knees like I'm getting ready to take off! I dive for toys in the bath and love bath time but do not like lotion time. Lotion time is very frequent these days: 2-3x/day. So 2/3x a day I am unhappy. I really don't like when someone is wiping off my face or wiping lotion on. I've loved my first summer so far and can't wait for the rest of it!

