Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trip to Minneapolis- Sowieja Time

Side by side picture attempt #2.
Mady might be taller but I have bigger muscles.
I think she was petting me. Her Mom won't let her have a cat...
She's 1!
Sowieja sister love.
Side by side picture attempt #1.
Mady being gentle.
Happy 1st birthday Mady!
I love birthday parties and kisses from my Mom.
Me and my handsome father.
She was really excited and not overwhelmed at all.
In the car on the 10 hour trip to Minneapolis!!

Dad, Mom and I made the road trip to Minneapolis to visit my cousins Ellie, Mady and Jack. Mady turned 1 and was baptized and we stayed at her house for a couple days. We also got to play at my cousin Jack's house for a couple days too. It was super nice out up there and I had a very successful and great first road trip!