Currently I love my jumpy jump. I jump for joy whenever I am in it. I am a pro at putting things in my mouth. I can grab things with one or two hands. I can finally rotate myself when I'm in my exersaucer (maybe due to not being put together properly...). I'm still napping in my Miracle Blanket 2x/day. I've been waking up around 6 but love to go back to sleep if given my paci until 7-7:30. I realize I have a brother cat that I now enjoy watching creep around the room. I also learned how to roll from back to front AND have started eating solids (pictures to follow)!!
I have 4 teeth almost all the way in and 2 more on their way. I have enjoyed teething and have not let it get me down. I am starting to enjoy bath time now that I sit in the bath (with help) and play with some toys-- a special boat is my favorite! I can almost sit up by myself but still prefer flopping to my side. I can't wait to keep growing and learning over the next 6 months when I will be a year old!
Not to write a book but we also moved this past month!! We now live in a beautiful house on the 16th hole of Saddlebrook golf course and have the best landlords ever! I am super excited to sleep in my crib again if my parents can ever find the screws needed to put it back together!