Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nix Time!

This summer Finn and I got to spend some good QT with Della and Ava as we were up in Huntington a couple days a week for most of the summer watching the girls!
Finn loved his Daya/Aya time and looked forward to playing with them each week!
Ava taking a break from the hot hotness outside.
We liked to go to the park (when it wasn't 100 degrees out!). 
Finn getting pushed by his summer babysitter.
Nix time- at the Broad Ripple Splash Park. 
Getting some basketball practice in.
Splashing!

The girls got a Wii and lots of dancing ensued- along with lots of Toy Story train jumping. 
Finn "playing" the Wii. 
Ava dressing up pretty!
Della got her hands on her bows and on Finn....
I am only posting this picture because Micah said I am never to allow this to happen again:)