while his parents are in Lithuania picking up his
new big brother!!!
While I was sleeping, Jack ate some lunch.
And while Jack was sleeping, Mom and I photographed
our excitement of his visit and our new cousin/nephew!
Jack woke up from his nap after 3.5 hours.
He was tired!!!
After dinner we splashed in the bath together.
And I could not control my patting hand- it is
how I show love to my young friends!
Bath towel photo op
I went to bed and Dad and Jack
watched a movie.
I'm super excited that Jack will still be
here to play with me tomorrow!
new big brother!!!
While I was sleeping, Jack ate some lunch.
our excitement of his visit and our new cousin/nephew!
He was tired!!!
how I show love to my young friends!
watched a movie.
I'm super excited that Jack will still be
here to play with me tomorrow!