I'm double digits!The past month has been a big one for me! I am now crawling, pulling up, occasionally creeping and eating wheat!
At my 10 month appointment I weighed 22.5 pounds and am now 29 inches long. I'm in the 75th percentile for both. I've only gained 1 pound but have grown 2 inches in the past 2 months! I'm still nursing 4 times a day and eating 3 meals but I'm a pretty active boy so I'm burning it off!
I've tried some new foods this past month- Puffs, MumMums, oranges, pineapple, soy yogurt, oatmeal, toast, sausage, chicken and turkey. I am not a big fan of meat, as most babies my age are not, but if it's pureed in stuff, I'll eat it.
I really love waving to people. I wave on command at bye, hi and see ya. I also love to clap and make fun noises with my hand on my mouth. I will pull up on anything remotely sturdy. I love my bike and push toys. I'm still being a good sleeper but am an early bird! Waking up at 6am most days.