Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Family Reunion

An attempt at a picture with Lori and Great Uncle Dave
Cuddle time with Great Aunt Denise.
Hanging out at Great Uncle Howie and Great Aunt Tracy's house.
At Lytle Park in Mattoon, Illinois.
Playing (sitting nicely) on the fort where my Mom used to play as a kid.

I went to my first family reunion. It was the 97th Annual Harry Reunion which is a get-together for my Mom's Mom's side of the family. We meet at a park, eat and play. It was a super hot day and I should've gone to the pool! Definitely will next year!! I met a bunch of family- I finally met 2 Great Uncles- Howie and Dave and 2 Great Aunts- Denise and Tracy. They seemed happy to see me and I was happy to meet them as I just missed them at Christmas time! I'm looking forward to lots of park playing at reunions to come!