Monday, April 12, 2010

Play Thing!

This is me and my new toy (thanks to Della
and Ava for letting me borrow it).
It flashes bright lights and sounds and has a mirror
with a cute baby always looking back at me in it!


The past couple weeks my new tricks have been: kicking my legs in the air and holding them for long amounts of time and eating my hand like it's my job (and in doing so, trying not to make myself throw up). I'm still sleeping like a baby 10-11 hours at night and maintaining my 30 minute cat napping schedule throughout the day. I'm working very hard to put things in my mouth but whenever I go to do so, my hand is the only thing that makes it! I guess I have not mastered grabbing or holding yet. Oh and my neck is getting super strong and I can almost hold myself up on my hands during tummy time! Bumbo time is okay but I seem to spit up large amounts every time I'm squished into it so it's really not my favorite. ..


I'm looking forward to many long walks ( = long naps) since the weather is starting to stay really nice and warm out!