I went to the Doctor yesterday and I had no idea what to expect. The nurse came in smiling and was super nice. The Dr came in smiling and was super nice too so I'm having a great time, right. Then the nurse comes back in, smiling, and BAM the most horrible pain I've ever felt (since birth, which I actually don't remember) goes stinging through both my thighs. Not once or twice but THREE times!! I'm not sure who or what the nurse brought in with her but I was bitten by something with 3 really sharp teeth. I wasn't sure if my mom saw what had attacked me so I gave my loudest and most high pitched shrill cry that I could to get her attention so she could stop the monster. Well she hears me, picks me up and gives me this big hug while telling me 'Great job little muffin!' Most of the time she makes sense. I burp, she says good job and I know I'm doing what I'm supposed to. But for this... what?! Great job?? For my terrifying, painful scream?? For surviving the attack? Is this some sort of rite of passage all babies must go through? I'm sure you understand my confusion.
One thing that was awesome at the Dr's was that he called me a hoss. I don't know what it means but he seemed impressed when he said it so I'm taking it as a compliment. I'm 15 pounds 1 oz and have grown 3 inches to make me 25 inches long. I'm doing my best to get big like my dad and also so I can play basketball for Purdue. I'm in the 99th percentile for height, weight and head size so if I keep this up for a couple more years, come 2018, I will be unstoppable.